Monday, December 1, 2008

our class podcast

I thought it was a good experience for everyone. I found that they were not really professional nor were they researched as well as they should have probably been but it was all a test run and boy we learned from it. I know when we did ours I had a problem wanting to giggle.....it just was just really awkward.
I think that some of the other groups did do a great job and some of the groups were not prepared at all. Some of the information that groups did give was good and very informative while others lacked material.
Maybe more practice for them next time would have made them run more smoothly. Have a test day and let the groups practice around the microphone, because like i said before i found it very awkward. Overall I did enjoy the experience of doing that because i hate to stand in front of a class to give a speech, but behind the mike wasn't so bad.

No comments: