Monday, December 1, 2008

EDM 310 Bloggers

well I read through my friend Jennifer's blogs. She always done these blogs so much more eloquently than mine. See she also writes for the school newspaper too so "she got skillz". She gave great detail, where I'd just say what i was thinking and let it be. She is truely very good at writing and expressing herself through her writings. All of the blogs that she posted had well written information. She was thorough in her writing. I really liked the one she did on Mr. Randy Pausch, took great time in discussing a good man. Also a quote that I had completely missed the first time i listened to the same thing by Carl Fisch, but she had written how much she enjoyed it and once she brought it back up it stuck, it was a good point. Follow the link above and check out Sept 10 2008's blog to see that quote!
Blogging turned out to be a good experience in this class. I had done some blogging on myspace page. It wasn't regular and it wasn't on one particular subject or another. It was more an expression on feeling really. I liked having a topic to write on, but keeping this thing maintained at times was sometime a task I barely had time to do. I did learn from it though. I had never dealt with alt tags and modified html, but now I wouldn't say I'm a pro but I think i have the hang of it now.
Blogging is helpful and with the right links it keeps people informed on things going on
inside a classroom or other organization.

No comments: