Thursday, August 21, 2008

This is me

Hi to all,
My name is Alison Hawes. I'm 25 years old. I married my high school sweetheart,Chris, and we have two children, Gavin (6) and Grant(3).I started out as an Elementary Ed and Major and later decided, to swap to Sec. Ed. History Major. I 'm about 1 1/2 - 2 years from being done. I came to South this year after finishing my associates degree at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College.
When I'm not in school i enjoy spending time with my boys. I like to substitute teach at our local school when I get the time to do that. I love to cook and am pretty darn good at it. We all love to fish and vacation, we just like to be outside. We have lots of pets around our home, including a Quaker parrot who talks our ears off. I like going out with girls from time to time to catch up on all the latest news (a.k.a gossip). When its all said and done at the end of the day I love to sit down and do nothing. Just to relish the moment that i'm sitting here right now and i'm doing nothing!

No comments: